Aerial Filming on Siberia and Lake Baikal
«Propeller 38» — a creative team that provides aerial filming and photography using multicopter in Irkutsk, Siberia and in other place of Lake Baikal.
Contact with us:
Phone / WhatsApp / Viber: +7-9025-155-142
* AERIAL FILMING *
Aerial filming (aerial survey) is used on a variety of measures of urban scale and is used for the presentation of construction projects, tourism and infrastructure.
The maneuverability and small size allow multicopter get unique shots. A modern shooting camera mounted on multicopter, allow you to create a truly cinematic image quality.
We shoot on DJI Inspire 2, without a doubt this is the most advanced quadrocopter in the world. Set of optics included:
- Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 12mm f/2.0 (25-32 mm)
- Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 25mm f/1.8 (50-68 mm)
- Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 45mm f/1.8 (90-120 mm)
Taking pictures with the air allows to present the subject with a unique perspective that can not be obtained by other means, and is often used to capture the city’s architecture, land, industrial, tourism and infrastructure.
Our copter has mirrorless cameras Sony A5100 with a set of lens. Recording is carried out in the RAW format, which gives great opportunities at the stage of post-processing.
Photos made in the resolution of 6000*4000 pixels (24MP) that an order of the photos taken at the DJI Phantom 4 or DJI Inspire 1.
Not to mention the significant superiority of our cameras by parameters such as noise, light sensitivity, detail. Photo quality is only slightly inferior to the top-end SLR cameras such as the Canon 5D Mark III with L-optics.
Spherical panoramas (virtual tours) overlay graphics and a variety of information for the construction of tourism facilities and presentations allow you to create the effect of presence, similar to a real visit to the represented object.
Why choose us:
- Professional equipment best brands
- Wide experience of aerial photography
- Full video production cycle
- Operative work with legal entities
- Ability to work under extreme conditions
- Customer Specific Solutions
- Maneuverability. Small dimensions allow to fly in arches houses, under power lines, the trees between houses
- The ability to use multicopter at different heights from one meter
- The ability to shoot in the dark and overcast weather
- Low-altitude aerial photography (with the height of human growth)
- Filming from the air in the city
- Equipment for aerial surveys can be easily transported by car.
Scope of the aerial:
- Film production (filming episodes for TV, cinema, commercials, video clips)
- Lighting various events (weddings, musical concerts, festivals, sports, racing, children’s events, flash mobs)
- Aerial Photo of urban infrastructure (construction projects, tourism, real estate, land, transport interchanges)
- Monitoring of remote objects (pipelines, power lines, roofs)
- News (event recording media, emergencies)
Ability to travel to other cities:
- Ulan-Ude and other cities Rep. Buryatia;
- Krasnoyarsk and the Krasnoyarsk Territory;
- And at any point of Lake Baikal (Olkhon, Listvyanka, Baikalsk, Small Sea, Ust-Barguzin, and other).
The camera for aerial filming is on a gyro-stabilized suspension on all axes, allowing the image to be fixed. Regardless of the direction multicopter flight to get the most interesting and unusual frames, the camera in real-time controlled by the operator with extensive experience in the video field.
Please note that the shooting multicopter has some limitations — you can not fly in the vicinity of power lines, trees or other objects that may face copter.
It is also impossible flights near airports, military, strategic and secret facilities, as well as over someone else’s private property without the owner’s consent.
Taking over the water increases the cost of services.
Flights are also impossible in bad weather — rain, snow, winds over 10 m / s.
Removal from the take-off point should be not more than 300 meters, in exceptional cases, up to 500. This is not due to the technical capabilities of equipment, such a restriction is valid for the purpose of safety.
On the way visual contact with multicopter should be no obstacles, it should always be in line of sight.
In addition to the aerial survey, we provide a full range of professional ground video shooting, video editing, video design, infographics.
Aerial Photography | Aerial Filming | Lake Baikal | Siberia | Russia